NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 For 1140 Vacancies Notification Released @nclcil.in
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2023 (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, a Government of India enterprise functioning under the Ministry of Coal, invites online application from candidates who have passed their ITI (NCVT/SCVT Trade Certificate) course from any of the Institute which is functional in either of the State i.e. Uttar Pradesh or Madhya Pradesh and are meeting the stipulated eligibility criterion for engagement of Trade apprentices following the provisions of The Apprentices Act 1961 and rules thereof (as amended from time to time) through online mode by utilizing the dedicated portal available on www.nclcil.in under the Home Page Menu Career Apprenticeship Training The Copy of the Notification is also being sent to RDSDE, Bhopal (Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship) for ready reference.Candidates are advised to go through the following provisions provided in detail before applying:-
Job Summary NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name : Northern Coalfields Limited ( NCL )
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 1140
- Job Location: All India
- Type of Employment: Govt Jobs.
- Last Date : 15/10/2023
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://www.nclcil.in
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Vacancy Details :-
- Electronic Mechanic: 13
- Electrician: 370
- Fitter: 543
- Welder: 155
- Motor Mechanic: 47
- Auto Electrician: 13
- Total Posts: 1140
NCL Recruitment Educational Qualification :–
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 26 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
NCL Recruitment 2023 : Salary
- Electronic Mechanic: Rs. 8050.00/ month
- Electrician: Rs. 8050.00/ month
- Fitter: Rs. 8050.00/ month
- Welder: Rs. 7700.00/ month
- Motor Mechanic: Rs. 8050.00/ month
- Auto Electrician: Rs. 8050.00/ month
How to apply
- Visit the official website: https://www.nclcil.in/
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
- Form Start Date : 05/10/2023
- Form Last Date : 15/10/2023