Electric Bike Plan 2023 : In today’s technological age this world comes out of mythical deals. Pollution caused by running from petrol deals. Pollution is a major problem in the world. All the countries of the world are striving for pollution. Instead of using the petrol deal, we will now conclude that we are going electric now.
Electric Bike Yojana 2023
Electric Vehicle Subsidy Gujarat Scheme was released by Chief Minister Honorable Vijaybhai Rupani. 12,000 (twelve thousand) will be given on purchase of battery operated two-wheeler for students of class-9 to 12 and college under this subsidy scheme. Also 48,000/- (forty eight) thousand subsidy will be given on purchase of three wheeler vehicle for citizens and organization.
Electric Bike Scheme 2023 – Highlights
The name of the scheme is: Gujarat Electric E-Vehicle Scheme 2023
Electric Bike Assistance: Scheme in Gujarati language
State Gujarat: Govt
Beneficiaries-01: Class 09 to 12, College Students (Electric Bikes, Scooters)
Beneficiaries-02: For Individuals and Organizations (Three Wheeler e Rickshaw)
Launched by: Government of Gujarat
Supervised By: Gujarat Energy Development Agency – GEDA
Official website: geda.gujarat.gov.in
Objective of Electric Bike Assistance Scheme
The scheme is implemented by the Energy Geda, Government of Gujarat’s Control Division. That is why this aid is implemented by the government.This assistance is measured for a total of 2 types of vehicles. A subsidy of Rs.12,000/- is given to students studying in class 9 to 12 in the state if they buy a two-wheeler electric vehicle and Rs.48,000/- to other individuals/organizations if they buy a three-wheeler electric vehicle. is coming.
Official website: Click Here
Eligibility for availing E Bike Scheme
Electric Bike Subsidy Gujarat Govt GEDA Gujarat Govt. Provided by Bike Yojana. If any person from Gujarat wants to take advantage of this Gujarati One Trick Bike scheme then there are certain eligibility laid down by “Gujarat Energy Development Agency” which one has to follow.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Gujarat.
- Students studying in Gujarat from class 09 to class 12 and college students can benefit from the electric bike scheme.
- In the tricycle electric bike scheme, any organization or individual in Gujarat can take advantage of this scheme.
- Beneficiary should be a citizen of Gujarat.
- Gujarat two wheeler scheme will be available only to students of class 9 and 12 and college students of the state.
- Three Wheeler Scheme will be available only to individuals and institutions of the state.
Benefits available under this scheme
It is necessary to increase the use of e-scooter and e-rickshaw to protect and preserve the environment. Keeping this in mind, Battery Operated Two Wheeler Scheme 2021-22 has been implemented, wherein the beneficiaries are given subsidy on the purchase of vehicles. Following are the details of the benefits of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, 12,000/- assistance will be given to the students of class-9 to 12 and college on the purchase of electric scooter.
- 48,000/- subsidy will be given on purchase of three wheeler or e-rickshaw for individuals and organizations.
- Under the Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme, the subsidy amount will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Under this scheme, electric vehicles will be provided to the beneficiaries free of charge.
- Both boys and girls will be eligible for this scheme.
How to apply?
To avail this scheme one has to go to the official website of Gujarat Energy Development Agency – GEDA and get the application form. The application form of this scheme can be downloaded free of charge. Then the following procedure has to be done.
- The beneficiary has to fill the information as requested in his application form.
- Documents have to be attached along with filling the application form.
- After that, the manufacturer and model will have to be selected and co-coined with the empaneled companies.
- After filling the information in the application form and selecting the model, the form can be deposited at the dealers of the selected manufacturers.
- Application form for availing Electric Bike Subsidy in Gujarat can also be deposited at the office of GEDA.