RBI Recruitment 2023: A new notification has been released by the Reserve Bank of India. This advertisement is about recruitment. Reserve Bank of India has announced the recruitment of officers. If you also want to get a job in RBI then this is a gold for you. Read the article to get complete information about RBI Recruitment 2023. Reserve Bank of India has invited applications to fill up the posts of Officer Grade B, (DR) General, Officer Grade B (DEPR), Officer Grade B DSIM. Interested candidates have to apply online. Read the official notification to get complete details of this recruitment.
Job Summary RBI Recruitment 2023
Name of Institution: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Application Type: Online
Application starting date: 09 May 2023
Last date to apply is: 09 June 2023
Official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Officer Grade B General 222
- Officer Gray B DEPR 38
- Officer Grade B DSIM 31
- Total Post: 291
- Officer Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Candidates must have graduated from any recognized University or Institute with minimum 60% marks in any stream.
- Grade ‘B’ (DR) Officers – DEPR: Must have Master’s degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics / Finance.
- Grade ‘B’ (DR) Officers – DSIM – Should have Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Economics/Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur. Read the official notification to get information about educational qualification.
- 21 to 30 years. Read the official notification to get complete information.
- Minimum age limit 21 years
Maximum age limit 30 years
- Grade B Officer Rs.55,200/-
- Officer Grade B (DR) – DEPR Rs. 44,500/-
Application starting date 09/05/2023
Last date to apply is 09/06/2023
- Phase 1 Exam
- Phase 2 Exam
- The interview
How To Apply
- First open the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- Read the recruitment advertisement now.
- Now click on the application link
- Now fill the form and then pay the application fee.
- Submit the form now.
- Now take the print.