BARC Recruitment 2023: Big recruitment out for total 4,370 posts in BARC: Department of Atomic Energy (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) has released a new recruitment notification. New recruitment has been released for total 4370 posts. Applications for these posts will be accepted in online mode. BARC recruitment will be conducted online from 24th April to 22nd May. The exam date for this recruitment will be announced separately. Eligibility, age limit, pay scale, last date, qualification, selection process for this recruitment are given below.
Job Summary BARC Recruitment 2023
Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Exam Name: BARC Exam 2023
Category: Government Job
Notification Date: 22 April 2023
Selection Process: Depends on the Post
Application Mode: Online
Name of the post
- Technical Officer : 181 Posts
- Scientific Assistant : 07 Posts
- Technician (Boiler Attendant) : 24 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I : 1216 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II : 2946 Posts
- Total Post: 4374
- Technical Officer: M.Sc/ B.Tech in relevant field
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. Should have Degree in Food / Home Science.
- Technician (Boiler Attendant): 10th Pass and Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-1: B.Sc and Diploma in related field
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-1 : 10th/12th and ITI
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
When does the form filling start? : 24/04/2023
Last Date of Form Filling : 22/05/2023
The age limit for recruitment will be calculated separately for all the posts on 22nd May, 2023.
- Technical Officer: 18-35 years
- Scientific Assistant: 18-30 years
- Technician: 18-25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 19-24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18-22 years
- Written Examination (for posts other than Technical Officer)
- Interview (For Technical Officer only)
- Skill Test (For Technicians & Cat. 2 Stipendiary Trainees)
- Document Verification
- Medical test
How To Apply
- First of all you have to visit the official website of BARC.
- After this you have to click on Recruitment.
- Now you have to click on BARC Recruitment 2023.
- After that you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill all the information given in the application form correctly.
- Now you have to upload all your required documents.
- After this you have to upload your photo and signature.
- After this you have to click on the submit button given below.
- Now you have to pay your application fee.