State Bank of India (SBI) PO Recruitment 2022 | Notification PDF Out : SBI PO 2022 exam is to be conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates for the 1673 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies in different branches of the State Bank of India. SBI PO Notification 2022 has been released on 21st September 2022 and online registration has been started from 22nd September 2022 onwards. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in the Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in the banking sector because of the following reasons:
State Bank of India (SBI) PO Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|No. Of Posts||1673|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Rounds||3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Process||22nd September to 12th October 2022|
Details Of Posts
- Total Posts: 1673
- Posts Name: Probationary Officers (PO)
Eligibility Criteria Details
SBI PO Educational Qualification (as on 31/12/2022)
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination. Candidates with an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2022. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit (as on 01/04/2022)
- The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1992 and 01.04.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Salary/ Pay scale
- As per the notification, the starting basic pay of a Probationary Officer (PO) is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.SBI PO 2022 Selection Process
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
The SBI PO recruitment exam is the most premier among the public-sector bank exams in India. It is considered a little difficult compared to the bank entrance exams conducted by IBPS. The recruitment process for Probationary Officers at SBI consists of 3 stages:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
The category-wise fee structure for SBI PO 2022 online application is given below. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates is Nil and Rs. 750/ for General and other categories of candidates. The application fee must be paid online itself. To know more check the complete guide for the SBI PO Application
- SC/ST/PWD:- Nil
- General and Others:- Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||22-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||12-10-2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||12th October 2022|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||November 2022 / December 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022 (Preliminary)||1st /2nd week of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Preliminary||17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date – Mains||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023|
How Apply SBI PO 2022 ?
The State Bank of India is inviting online application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Probationary officer and the SBI PO 2022 apply online link will be activated on 22nd September 2022. Candidates who have done their graduation in any discipline from the recognized university can apply for the Post of SBI PO from 22nd September to 12th October 2022.
- Visit the official website of SBI or click on the SBI Clerk apply online link mentioned above.
- Fill all your general information and credentials.
- Review your information and make changes if required before finally submitting it.
- After clicking on the submit button a new window will pop up in which you have to pay an application fee for SBI Clerk 2022.
- After paying the application fee your application form will be successfully submitted.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail or message on their registered mobile number.
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Details||Click Here|
|visit to Home page||Click Here|
|Google News Follow Us||Click Here|
SBI Clerk 2022: Syllabus
Knowing the detailed syllabus is an important aspect of success in the SBI Clerk 2022 Exam. There are three major sections that a candidate needs to prepare to ace the preliminary exam. These are English Language, Numerical Ability, And Reasoning Section. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is of 100 marks of 60 minutes duration with 20 minutes for each section. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 below.
- Number Series
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Time & work, Boats & stream
- Profit & loss
- SI & CI
- Quadratic equation
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Partnership
- Probability & Permutation & combination
- Reading Comprehension
- Error detection
- Cloze test
- Phrase replacement
- Fill in the blank
- Paragraph Completion
- Para Jumble
- Coded Inequalities
- Direction & distance
- Seating arrangement
- Coding decoding
- Sitting Arrangements
- Blood relation
- Missing number and wrong number series
SBI Clerk 2022: Salary
All those aspirants who are preparing for the SBI Clerk 2022 must be curious about the SBI Clerk 2022 salary. SBI Clerk salary is one of the major reasons for the aspirants to get into the banking sector apart from various perks, allowances, security, etc. Here, we have provided SBI Clerk detailed salary as well as other necessary information related to SBI Clerk Salary 2022.
SBI Clerk 2022: Selection Process
The selection process for the SBI Clerk 2022 consists of two phases:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Stage 1: SBI PO Prelims
- The SBI PO Prelims Exam is the first basic round for the candidates to test their general aptitude.
- SBI PO Prelims Exam is an online objective test of 1 hour.
- The Exam consists of 3 sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be no sectional cut-off in the SBI PO Prelims Exam.
- However, there will be an overall cut offset by the bank as per the category of the candidates.
- Candidates numbering 10 times the number of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
Stage 2: SBI PO Mains
- The candidates who clear the SBI PO Pre will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam comprises of Objective Test and Descriptive Test.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam is of 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness) which will be objective in nature.
- The descriptive test is of 50 marks and is conducted immediately after the objective test.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score
Stage 3: SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview
- This is the last stage of the selection process. The candidates who have qualified for the SBI Mains Exam will be called to appear for the Interview and Group Exercise. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate concerning the final selection. The marks obtained in the SBI Mains and Interview are used for the final selection of the candidate as an SBI PO.
- Candidates must graduate from a recognized university in any discipline.
SBI PO 2022 Admit Card
State Bank of India will release SBI PO Admit Card 2022 on its official website @sbi.co.in for all candidates who have successfully completed the application process of the SBI PO Recruitment 2022. SBI will separately release the admit cards of the Prelims, Mains, and Interview of the SBI PO Exam. Firstly, admit cards will be released for the prelims exam, and those who qualify the prelims exam their mains admit cards will be released separately by the SBI. For candidates who cleared the SBI PO Mains Exam a separate admit card will be released for the final Interview round of SBI PO 2022 Link to all the admit cards will be provided below. So candidates are advised to bookmark this page for the latest updates regarding SBI PO 2022.
SBI PO 2022 Result
The Result for each phase of the exam is released separately. Candidates can consult the website to know all updates on the result. The result includes a list of selected candidates.
Check given instructions to check SBI PO 2022 Result:
- Click on the link provided below to check SBI PO 2022 Result
- Enter your roll number and DOB or enter your registration number and DOB
- Your result will appear on the screen.
SBI Clerk 2022: Apply Online
The online registration has been started from 7th September 2022 for the SBI Clerk Notification and candidates have time till 27th September 2022 to apply online for the SBI Clerk 2022. The mode of application is online only. The SBI clerk 2022 eligibility criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for SBI Junior Associate. Aspirants are advised to fill the complete registration before 27th September 2022. The direct link to apply online for the SBI Clerk is given below. Candidates are advised to fill all the details very carefully.
- SBI Clerk 2022 Apply Online: Click Here