NTPC Recruitment 2021 through GATE for 280 Executive Engineer Trainee Posts @ntpccareers.net. NTPC Recruitment Notification has been published by NTPC GATE for Executive engineer Trainee posts.
NTPC) has started the online application process for recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee Posts through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2021 Scores on ntpc.co.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NTPC GATE 2021 Recruitment from 21 May to 10 June 2021 on official website of NTPC Career – ntpccareers.net.
A total of 280 vacancies are available in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation as Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-(E1 Grade) , against advertisement number (Advt. No. 05/21).
Job Summary NTPC Recruitment 2021:
- Post name: Executive Engineer Trainee Posts
- Organization ;NTPC Limited
- Education Qual; Graduate
- Age Limit: 27 Years
NTPC Total Vacancy: 280 Posts
- Electrical – 98 Posts
- Mechanical – 126 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation – 56 Posts
- Notification Date : May 18, 2021
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC – 21 May 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC – 10 June 2021
Important Link are below:
How to apply for NTCP Recruitment 2021
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for NTPC ETT 2021 with their GATE 2021 Registration Number, printed on their admit card, on www.ntpccareer.net from 21 May to 10 June 2021.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech with not less than 65% marks in following subjects:
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage /Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg / Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering – Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering – Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
- Final year students can also apply
Note: You can visit Naukarione and get regular latest updates.