Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 for Junior Officer Posts – Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 – The Saraswat Co-Operative Bank has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Junior Officer posts.This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Jobs 2021. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. The last day for registration is March 19. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.
Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Saraswat Co-Operative Bank
Official Website : https://www.saraswatbank.com/
Total No.of Posts: 150
Name of the Posts: Junior Officer
Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/ComputerScience)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM
or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University) Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
Age Limit : Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply
Pay Scale : as per Bank rules
Application Fees: The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Selection Process : candidates will be selected based on written exam (more details check official notification)
How to Apply Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Vacancy?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through official website from 05-03-2021 to 19-03-2021
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05-03-2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 19-03-2021