Government of Gujarat Law Department Recruitment 2021 Notification For 1660 Vacancies
Government of Gujarat Law Department Notice of Appointment Notary Announcement of Notary Appointment for the year 2011
Cancel all the process of reference in the State in the following cities / talukas for the posts mentioned against them in the form specified under Rule 4 (2) under Notary Rules, 1956 for the purpose of appointment of notaries from qualified candidates under Notary Rules in Form 1 or Form 2 (whichever is applicable). In that sample) Request for petitions (Memorial) through the relevant District Judge or Presiding Officer of the court or tribunal where he is practicing as an Advocate.
◆ Applicant for eligibility for appointment as Notary on 10/02/2021
(A) have practiced for at least ten years or,
(B) SC / ST and OBC person have practiced for at least seven years or,
(C) have practiced law for at least seven years or ,
(D) has been a member of the Indian Legal Service under the Central Government or,
(E) for at least ten years
(1) has been a member of the Judicial Service or,
(2) has held the position of Central Government or State Government in a place where special knowledge of law is required after being registered as an Advocate or,
(3) has held a position in Judge, Advocate General, or Armed Forces Law Department.
Appointment as: Notary
Total No. of Posts: 1660
Please read Official Notification for Educational & Other Qualification details.
☑️ Important Link
● Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-02-2021
● Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25-02-2021 .
After confirming the online application, take the print out and stamp the advertisement details on the print out. Must be reached by registered post (RPAD) by 12/03/2021 through the officer. Requests with incomplete details received after the above time limit as well as without the required documents will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be considered.