UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification for 26 Vacancies @ugvcl.com, Uttar Gujarat Vij Company (UGVCL) has published an Advertisement for the Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company (UGVCL) Recruitment 2020
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Civil): 06 Posts
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical): 20 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 26
- Vidyut Sahayak (JE-Civil): Full-time B.E.(Civil)/ B.Tech.(Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 55% in a final year without ATKT.
- Vidyut Sahayak (JE-Electrical): Full-time B.E.(Electrical)/ B.Tech.(Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 55% in the final year without ATKT.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Unreserved Category: 35 years and For Reserved Category: 40 years on the date of advertisement. (As on 08/12/2020)
- For UR, SEBC candidates: Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) For ST & SC candidates: Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST)
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
- Candidates will be selected based on written / online test
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important Links for UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Important Dates for UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2020