IBPS 1557 Clerk Post Recruitment 2020: Notification Released – Appy Online
IBPS Clerk recruitment notification 2020 : IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday advertised for 1557 vacancies for the post of clerk under IBPS CRP Clerks X recruitment. Check exam pattern, education qualification, important dates and direct link to apply here.
Total No. of Posts : 1,557 Posts
Last Date : 23 September 2020
Post Name : Clerk (Clerical cadre)
No. of Posts : 1,557 Posts
Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Salary : Rs.7,200 – 19,300/-
Minimum : 20 years
Maximum : 28 years
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Exam Application Fee : Rs.850/- For Gen/OBC/EWS and Rs.175/- For SC/ ST/PWD. Pay Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply IBPS Clerk X Vacancy 2020 : Interested candidates may apply online through the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020.
Important Dates to Remember IBPS Clerk X Jobs :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02 September 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23 September 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee : 23 September 2020
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary : 18 November 2020
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary : 05, 12 & 13 December 2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : 31 December 2020
- Online Examination – Main : 24 January 2021
Job Location : All India
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.