Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat Farmer Registration 2020 Kharif Online Application
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
The yojana will result to be a boon for the farmers of the state. Government has allotted large funds for the welfare of the farmers. Farmers can have the complete details about the registration process and the steps to apply for the yojana through the steps mention in our article.
The Scheme is currently available for the state of Gujarat. Announced by the chief minister of the state Mr. Vijay Rupani. Called “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana” a new crop insurance scheme. This is a new crop insurance scheme that has been started to benefit the farmers of the state. The farmers of the state have to bear the economic loss, especially in the Kharif season due to the irregularity in rainfall. Now, if the farmer suffers from crop loss then the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers for the crop loss. The farmer will also be eligible for the additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund apart from the scheme i.e. MKS Yojana.
Read the complete article to never miss any of the information about the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents, etc.
- Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 Complete Overview
The complete overview of the Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 is depicted in the table below. Please refer to have all information regarding the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020.
- Authority Government of Gujarat
- Official Portal www.gujratindia.gov.in
- Concerned Department Agriculture, Farmer Welfare and Co-operation Department
- Category Compensation to crop loss
- Name of Yojana Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Launched By Chief Minister of the state
- Beneficiaries Farmer from the state of Gujarat
- Compensation Amount Rs 20,000/hectare for 33% to 60% crop loss for a maximum of 4 hectares.
- Rs 25,000/hectare for more than 60% crop loss for a maximum of 4 hectares.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Objectives
Every year there are a lot of farmers who suffer a lot due to crop loss. Generally, the Kharif seasons crops face a lot of problems due to uneven rainfall in the area. A problem is very serious for the farmer. Looking after the scenario, the government of Gujarat has launched the Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020. This scheme replaces the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana for one year.
The main objective of the scheme is to help the farmer to recover from the crop loss they have faced. The assistance provides support to the farmer so that they can bear the loss which can be due to floods, uneven rains, and various other factors that cause damage to the crop.
गुजरात मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना Benefits
The yojana has huge benefits for the applicant’s availing the scheme. For more information, please refer to the complete article mentioned below.
- The farmer from the state of Gujarat can avail the scheme.
- Government will provide compensation amounts to those farmers who have suffered the crop loss due to natural calamity.
- The concerned authority will provide compensation of Rs 20,000/hectare (up to a maximum of 4 hectares) to the farmer who has suffered crop loss ranging from 33% to 60%.
- The amount of Rs 25,000/hectare (up to a maximum of 4 hectares) will be provided to the farmers who have suffered a crop loss above 60%
- 56 Lakhs of total farmer shall be benefitted from the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana.
- The scheme is free. The farmers do not have to pay any type of premium so as to secure their crops.
“ મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના “ pic.twitter.com/VbrrAPellR
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) August 10, 2020
Essential Eligibility and Documents Required
- The applicant needs following documents to apply for the scheme. Please refer to the complete article below to have more information.
- Candidate should have a permanent domicile for the state of Gujarat.
- In case of loss of crops due to natural calamities, farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation which will be provided under the State Disaster Response Fund.
- The farmer of the state of Gujarat can only apply for the scheme.
- In Kharif 2020 this scheme will be provided, so farmers can plant crops in the Kharif season with the benefit of this scheme.
- The scheme replaces the PM Fasal Bima Yojana in the state of Gujarat.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Land Records
- Details of the crop loss
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport size photo.
The authority will be releasing a beneficiary list through which the funds shall be allotted to the farmers who have suffered crop loss. The list of beneficiary farmers under this scheme will be prepared by the revenue department of the state government. Please refer to the steps involved in the preparation of the beneficiary list for the yojana.
- Initially, the concerned authority will prepare a list of villages/taluka who have suffered crop loss and damage due to natural calamities which include uneven rainfall, droughts, floods, etc.
- The department will then share the list with the revenue department within 7 days.
- In the next phase, within 15 days a special survey team will review the damage to crops.
- After completion of the damage survey, the list of beneficiary farmers will be announced by the order signed by the District Development Officer.
- There will be two types of beneficiary list, 33% to 60%, and loss of more than 60%.
- The assistance amount provided to both categories will be Rs 20,000 and 25,000/-.
Steps to Apply for मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना
The Interested farmers from the state of Gujarat who want to apply for this scheme have to wait a bit because right now the scheme has been announced by the Government. The official portal has not been launched for the yojana. Applicants can apply for Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana through visiting the official dedicated portal which will be releasing soon.
Beneficiaries are advised to stay calm and follow our page so that as the official portal is launched we will notify you and provide you a direct link. Even in the article proper steps to apply for the yojana will be described.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the scheme available for online registrations?
The scheme will be available shortly. Currently, there are no updates regarding the release of the scheme. However, we will be intimating you as the scheme is declared.
2. In which natural calamities the assistance shall be provided?
The government will provide assistance in 3 cases i.e 1)Drought 2)Heavy Rainfall & 3) Unseasonable Rainfall (Mavthu).
3.What are the assistance amount for the scehme?
Applicant will receive Rs 20,000 for crop loss damage ranging from 30% to 60% while Rs 25,000 will be given for damage ranging above 60@.
4.How to avail the benefits of the scheme?
The yojana will be introduced in the season of Kharif 2020. For the benefit of this scheme farmers should have planted in kharif season.
Click Here to apply for the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (Links will be activated soon after it is launched on the official portal)