E Shram Card 2023 Registration : The Ministry of Labour and Employment of India launched the portal named e-Shram for the welfare of workers who are in unorganized sectors. This e-Shram portal is launched to track all the information and gather statistics on unorganized sector labourers and employees. The information gathered will be utilized to build new plans, policies and job possibilities for unorganized sector workers and labourers.
The information about the E Shram Card 2023 will be made available in the article below or on eshram.gov.in. Read the article carefully till the end to get a step by step guide on the information pertaining to E Shram Card Registration 2023. Moreover, you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 after completing the Registration.
E Shram Card Yojana Highlights 2023
|Card Name||E – Shram Card|
|Launched By||Central government|
|Benefits||₹ 1000/- Monthly Assistance and Insurance|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Bank Transfer ( DBT )|
Documents required for registration
- Aadhar card
- Mobile Number which is registered with your Identity Aadhaar Card
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16 to 59 years
How to apply for e – Shram Card
- Visit the official website register.eshram.gov.in
- After that, you have to choose “Self Registration” on the home page.
- Then the next page will open.
- It is necessary to enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- For EPFO and ESIC, you have to choose Yes or No after filing.
- After that, you click on “Send Otp”.
- Enter OTP.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar card number, agree to the terms and click on “Submit” button.
- Fill out your application form.
- After completing the form, upload all the documents.
- After that, click on “Submit”.
- Print out the application form.
- You will be registered on the e-Shramik portal.
Benefits of e Shram Card Scheme
- In case of partial disability for one year Rs. 1 lakh assistance.
- Financial assistance
- Benefits of Social Security Scheme
- More job opportunities
- Premium wave for 1 year
- BHIM Yojana Insurance Cover
- Can track employees of migrant workers
How to check e shram card money by mobile number:
- To check labor card money from mobile number, you have to see all the information given below, in which you have been told how to see the money of e labor card by just giving mobile number!
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the Unorganized Workers Social Security Board by clicking on the link given below.
And after that click on the option with e-shram
- Now you have to enter your mobile number which is given in your e Shram Card.
- After this, all the information of your e-shram card will come in front of you like your name, father’s name, full address, district name and how much money has been sent in your e-shram card, you will get to see all the information
If your mobile number is linked in your bank account, then you can check Shram Card ka Paisa by calling on your bank’s toll free number, here some toll free numbers of banks are being given.
• Bank of India – 09015135135
• State Bank Of India – 09223766666
• Bank Of Baroda – 8468001111
Another way to check labor card money
There is another way to check labor card money, for which you have to go to the website named “UMANG” and search in the search box “PFMS” a link will open in front of you where your bank account number and Select the name of the bank and click on the search button.
The information about all the money sent by the government will come openly in front of you and here you can know whether you have been given labor card money or not.