Navoday Admission 2024: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Form Launched: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are located in all states of India. Students studying in class 5 can fill the form to study in this school. And after filling this form their exam is conducted. And the meritorious students who pass this exam get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya. And study and hostel facilities are free with admission. Then the form filling of Navoday Admission 2024 has started. So inform your children and the children around you for this Navoday Admission 2024. For more information see below required information.
Navoday Admission 2024
Exam Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2024
Examination Planning: Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee (JNV)
Entrance Standard: Class 6
Last date to fill the form is: 10th August 2023
Exam Date: 20 January 2024
Official website: navodaya.gov.in
Medium of Examination: Gujarati/Hindi/English
Navodaya Vidyalaya Satawar Website: Click Here
Online Form Filling Link (Coming Soon): Click Here
Acharya Certificate Sample PDF: Click Here
Online form start date will start soon.
Last date to fill online form: 10-08-2023
Exam Date: 20-01-2024
How to Fill Navodaya Entrance Exam Online Form
- To fill the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Entrance Exam form, first of all download the satavar detail notification, read the necessary instructions and rules and fill the online form as per the steps below.
- First open Navodaya Vidyalaya weekly website Navodaya.gov.in.
- Then click here on the home page of this website to submit online application form for class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2024 Option.
- Before starting to fill the form online, scan the necessary documents to be uploaded online and keep them ready in fixed size.
- After that the registration of the student has to be done.
- After registration, the required information of the student has to be entered.
- After that, the necessary documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After completing all the necessary steps, submit the final application form and take a print out and keep it with yourself.
Navodaya Entrance Exam Document List
- A certified copy of the certificate issued by the principal of the school in which he is studying
- Photo of the student
- Signature of guardian
- Student’s signature
- Aadhaar Card/ Residential Certificate
- All the above documents have to be scanned and uploaded online in JPEG format in size of 10-100 kb. To scan accordingly.