Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022 | Application Form : Gujarat Government Announce So many Schemes For the Students for their Better Education. This Time Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economical Development corporation has Announced scheme Which is Called as Tuition Sahay Yojana. This Scheme Is announced For Unreserved Category Students Who can Study Without any Money Problems.
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022 : Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||Tuition Sahay Yojana|
|Scheme Run By||Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economical Development corporation|
|Beneficiary||Unreserved Category students|
|Help Line Number||079-23258688- 079-23258684|
|Objective Provide||15000/- as a Tuition Fees|
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022 | Application Form
Now days Tuition become very Essential Part Of Our Education system. and the Coaching Fees are very high. Lower Middle class and Middle Class Family can not afford the amount which are taken by the Coaching Centers. Under the Tuition Sahay Yojana GUEEDC Provide a Loan For Unreserved Category students as Tuition sahay. government will Provide Rs. 15000/- to the Students Who are studying in the Standard 11th and 12th as a Tuition Fees every Year.
A student with more than 70% in class 10th and studying in class 11th or 12th science stream is eligible for Rs 15,000/- assistance per year. Students will be eligible through Direct Aid (D.B.T.). 15,000/- per annum or the fee actually paid whichever is less will be admissible. Candidate Will get this Assistance Only One time in a Year.
Required Documents For Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof
- Copy Of 10th Mark sheet
- Details of Coaching Center
- Unreserved category Certificate
- A bonafide certificate of the student’s ongoing studies from the school
- Candidate’s Passbook’s First Page Copy.
Eligibility For Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022
- Student who are studying in Standards 10th and 12th.
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013 or the Co-operative Act.
- The Coaching Institute Should be in Operation for more then 3 Years.
- Coaching Center Must have their Own GST Number.
- Coaching Center Should be Running a Class of At least 30 Students.
- Coaching fees Should nor be Included in School Fees.
- Family income Should not more then 4,50,000/-
- Official Website : Click Here
How To Apply Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022 ?
- Apply Online Through Official Website Firsthttps://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/.