GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for Laboratory Technician Post || Apply For Gujarat Panchayat Jobs :- GPSSB has published Laboratory Technician Official Notification. Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry or Biotechnology holder applicants can apply for this Gujarat Panchayat jobs. candidate who are eligible for this GPSSB Recruitment 2022 can apply online before the last date of the application form 05-01-2022 to 20-01-2022.
Short Details For GPSSB Vacancy 2022
Name of Board : Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB)
official website : https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
Job Location : Gujarat
Job Category : State Government Jobs
No. of Post : 317 Posts.
Name of Post : Laboratory Technician Post
Selection Mode : Written Examination
Job Location : Across Gujarat
Important link GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for Laboratory Technician Post
- Laboratory Technician Notification Download
- Official Website Here : https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Apply Here Official Website : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Download Here Exam Material
Important Date GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Online Application : 05th January 2022
- Closing Date for Online Application : 20th January 2012
- Last Date for Payment of Fee at Post Office : 24 January, 2022
- Tentative Date for Written Exam : February or March 2012
Age Limit For Gujarat GPSSB Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidate age should be in between 18 years to 37 years Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and all others will get upper age limit relaxation as per Gujarat government norms.
Application Fee For Gujarat GPSSB Panchayat Jobs :
- The candidates also need to pay Rs.100/- and RS 12/- as postal charges. Application Fee which is completely non-refundable and non-transferable. The candidates will have to deposit the Fee at a computerized Post Office on or before 24 January, 2022.
Pay Scale For GPSSB Vacancy 2022 | Gujarat Panchayat Jobs :
- Monthly fixed salary RS. 31,340/-
Education Qualification GPSSB Recruitment 2022 :
- A Candidate shall possess-
- (i) a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry or Biotechnology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the central or a State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956;
- (ii) Have passed the Diploma in Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technology or P.G. diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or one year Medical Laboratory Technician Training Course or Laboratory Technician Training Course obtained from any of the Government Recognized institutes or
Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- (iii) the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
- (iv) adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
District Wise Vacancy Details:
District wise Vacancy check Below Image:
For New & Instant Updates About GPSSB Recruitment 2022 or any other job notifications, keep on visiting this site @https://naukarione.com regularly.