Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Released against the sports quota. You can search for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
Indian Navy has released a notification for sportsmen posts who have participated at International/Junior or Senior National Championship/Senior State Championship/All India University Championships in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Sailing and Wind Surfing.
- Notification Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 OUT for MR, SSR & Petty Officer Posts @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Notification Date: 10 Dec, 2021
- Last Date of Submission 25 Dec, 2021
- Country India
- Organization Indian Navy
- Last date for submission of application: 25 December 2021
- Sailor (Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Matric Recruits (MR))
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Matric Recruits (MR): 10th /equivalent qualified.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)/Matric Recruits (MR): 17 to 21 years
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The applications is to reach at THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY) 7TH FLOOR, CHANAKYA BHAWAN, NEW DELHI 110021 latest by 25 December 2021.