Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Selection Post Phase 9 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC Selection Post 9 @ssc.nic.in.
Job Summary SSC Phase Recruitment 2021
Organisation Name : Staff Selection Commission
Posts Name : Selection Post (Phase 9)
No.Of Vacancy : 3261
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : All India
Last Date : 25/10/2021
Post Name: Selection Post (Phase 9)
- SSC ER Region:800
- SSC KKR Region:117
- SSC MPR Region:137
- SSC NR Region:1159
- SSC NWR Region:618
- SSC SR Region:159
- SSC WR Region:271
- Total Vacancy:3261
- Candidates Should Have Passed 10th,12th & Graduation In Any Recognized Board or University.
- SC / ST / Female / Handicapped / For Ex-Servicemen: Not currency
- For others: Rs.100 /
- Photo / Signature
- aadhar card
- All marksheets as per qualification
- ID and password if the form has been filled in SSC before
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum:30 Years
How to Apply
- Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online Through Official Website www.ssc.nic.in Before 25/10/2021.
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman:No Fees
- Written Test : Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
- If the registration is done and the ID or password is forgotten, it can be found again with the help of Forgot Password.
- Photo must not be older than 3 months from the date of publication
- Below the photo should be written the date on which the photo was taken.