SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: State Bank of India (SBI)is hiring 6100 Apprentice Posts. SBI Apprentice Registration will start from 06July. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI 2021 Apprentice on or before 26 July 2021.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021: Good news for those who are seeking jobs in Bank. State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice on 05 July 2021. SBI Apprentice Registration will start from 06July 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI 2021 Apprentice on or before 26 July 2021 on website nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or apprenticeshipindia.org or bfsissc.com or bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers.
Candidates seeking to apply for SBI Recruitment for Apprentice should be a graduate and the age should not be more than 28 years. Those who successfully apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be called for online exam which is scheduled in the month of August 2021
Job Summary SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment
- Notification SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment Notification Out: 6100 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online @sbi.co.in/careers, Graduates Eligible
- Notification Date Jul 5, 2021
- Last Date of Submission Jul 26, 2021
- Country India
- Organization SBI
- Education Qual Graduate
- Functional Banking , Other Funtional Area
SBI Apprentice Important Dates
- SBI Apprentice Notification Date 5 July 2021
- SBI Apprentice Online Application Starting Date 6 July 2021
- SBI Apprentice Online Application Last Date 26 July 2021
- SBI Exam Date 2021 August 2021
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 6100
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit:
- 20 to 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than
- 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Stipend: Rs. 15000
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI website from 6 July to 26 July 2021.
- First, open the official website @sbi.co.in
- Now on the home page, click on the Careers button.
- And then choose Current Openings.
- Now on the Current Openings page, search for the Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961.
- Click on that notification link.
- And the read entire notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the required details and submit your applications before the last date.
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Posts
- Online written test
- Test of local language.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 objective-type questions of 100 marks on:
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Final Selection:
- Verification of eligibility forthe post and information furnished in the online application
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Qualifying in the Medical examination.
SBI Apprentice Application Fee:
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/- SC/ST/PWD NIL