Fit India Quiz 2021 For School Students Announced, Register Before July 31. Fit India Quiz will provide an opportunity for schools and students to win cash prizes worth over 3 crores.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all the heads of the affiliated schools for maximum participation. Interested students who want to participate in the Fit India Quiz can register between July 1 and 31, 2021. Explore Fit India Quiz 2021 for schools exam dates and registration details below.
The Fit India Movement was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister in August 2019 with a vision of encouraging every Indian citizen to adopt a physically active lifestyle. Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MYAS) is the nodal ministry for implementing the Fit India Movement in coordination with other stakeholders. The aim of Fit India Movement is to encourage the citizens to include physical activity in their daily lives and to showcase the ease of simplicity of doing activities which can make them fit. In a bid to increase awareness about the importance of physical fitness in our daily lives, the Fit India Mission has conceptualised and conducted multiple events and campaigns. Fit India Movement has been able to mark its presence in more than 4 lakhs schools across the country through Annual Fit India School Week Celebrations and Fit India School certifications.
Summary Fit India Quiz 2021 For School Students
- Quiz Name: Fit India Quiz 2021
- Organiser: Fit India Movement
- Registration Fee: Rs 250
- Registration: Dates July 1 to 31, 2021
- Number of Round: 4
- Official Website: www.fitindia.gov.in
Number of Schools participating from State/UT round
|Particulars||Cash Prize (Schools)||Cash Prize (Students)|
|National Championship||Rs 25,00,000||Rs 2,50,000|
|1st Runner-up||Rs 15,00,000||Rs 1,50,000|
|2nd Runner-up||Rs 10,00,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|State Champion||Rs 2,50,000||Rs 25,000|
|State 1st Runner-up||Rs 1,00,000||Rs 10,000|
|State 2nd Runner-up||Rs 50,000||Rs 5,000|
Fit India Quiz Dates:
- Registration: July 1 to 31, 2021
- Preliminary or NTA Round: September 4, 2021
- State Round: October 1 to 31, 2021
- National Round: November 1 to 14, 2021
Objective Fit India Quiz :
- To further propagate the message of Fit India Movement among the school children and strengthen its presence in schools, a Fit India Quiz has been envisioned to involve school children across the country. Fit India Quiz, while providing a national platform to students to showcase their knowledge about fitness and sports, also endeavours to create awareness among students about India’s rich sporting history, including centuries-old indigenous sports, our sporting heroes of the past and how traditional Indian lifestyle activities hold the key to a Fit Life for all.
Structure of Fit India Quiz:
- The Fit India Quiz is primed to be the first-of-its-kind nation-wide quiz on fitness and sports for school children. The quiz will have representations from every State/UT in the country and will be a mix of online and broadcast rounds. The quiz format has been designed in an inclusive manner wherein school students from across the country will get an opportunity to test their fitness and sports knowledge against their peers. The quiz will be open for students from all age groups, but the questions shall be framed in a way that can be easily answered by students of class 8 and above.
- Following table provides the summary of phases/rounds involved in the Fit India
Quiz: Phases/Rounds Description